What We Do
- We average hundreds of phone call hours each month from Parkinsonians (“people with Parkinson’s”) and their care partners and family members and from the general public.
- Each month, we conduct several Support Group meetings for Parkinsonians and their care partners.
- We distribute monthly summaries of the latest Parkinson’s research.
- We provide several hours of Parkinson’s education each month through meetings and seminars.
- Our volunteers make home and hospital visits and provide countless hours of service each month to our Parkinson’s community.
- Through our Summer Forum and our participation in community events, we take every available opportunity to advocate for our local Parkinsonians.